I will never understand how people can actually update blogs daily.... maybe they are just more committed than I? As my grandma would say, "I am a fart in a skillet"... Take that for whatever it is worth! ;)
I cannot believe that the baby is almost 5 months old now!!! Craziness!!! She is SUCH a mini-Tank it is cute! She looks just like her big bro. She is at the point where she thinks she is a big girl and needs to sit up and look around. She even tries to pull herself up to sit, which she can't, but it is cute! She does roll over though. And A-D-O-R-E-S Bryce... so if you are around both of them, you might as well forget it. She LOVES him!
Bryce started preschool and again loves it! He is pretty darn popular with his friends! While that is good, I am not sure how much learning he is doing! All he wants to do is play! ;) He thinks that 'his baby' is pretty stellar too! You just wanna smoosh them both!
Scott is keeping busy with work, I am keeping busy with kids. Sooner or later, I will be returning to the MGM, just wish I didn't have too. ;) I would love to work part time, but they are full time or nothing there... so that stinks! But I am thankful to have a job! =)
I will try to update some new photos, but we all know I suck, so it might be a while!
xoxo,
Stacy
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment