Monday, November 5, 2007

November is here!

Well, Halloween was a huge success! We attended several city sponsored events and then on the night of, Bryce was more than excited to run up to every home with a light on! He impressed the heck out of me with his manners at every door too! He lasted for about 45 minutes and then he was done. He had a full pail and was T-I-R-E-D!!!!!


He had a great time at his school party as well! They played games, painted pumpkins & decorated their own cookies. He was LESS than impressed with his kangaroo outfit that he HAD to have, so I came home, dug out his Dash Costume and that is what he stuck with from that point on.








Dick & Pam were in town over this weekend and he had a great time playing with them. Granted, they had a blast too! ; ) We capped off the weekend over at the Tindall's new humble abode (gorgeous!!!) and just had a great family weekend.


The baby belly is definitely getting out there. Although if you didn't know, you might think that I had one too many pieces of candy from Halloween.... We are almost to the 4 month mark. This pregnancy is flying!


Time change - SUCKS! I am actually going to go take a quick nap with my boy before work!


xoxo,

Stacy

No comments: