Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome 2008!!!

Needless to say, time flies.... when you are or are NOT having fun!

December flew right by! We were blessed enough to spend the holidays with family this year. We spent the last two weeks of 2007 with our families back in the midwest. I personally felt like the time flew by, while Scott was ready to get home! ;) Bryce had a blast and LOVED playing with his cousins! All he talks about now is how he misses his "friends" Kateleen & Chase. It was great seeing them together again... it had been about 6 months I think... FAR TOO LONG!!!

With it being Christmas time, I had a lot of shopping to get done, so I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see and unfortunately I didn't get very much one on one time with my mom! =( At least she will be here in 2 weeks or so for a day or two.... better than nothing!

We are also moving!!! We found a great little house about 5 minutes away from here currently. It has LOTS more room and a 3rd bedroom so that this baby currently brewing will have its own space! We are painting and moving a little by little each day. Hopefully we won't wait until the last possible minute to accomplish everything, but if you know us.... you know that will probably be the case! =)

I had high expectations with this blog.... like once a week or every other week, but as you can tell... I can't even manage once a flipping month! So we will see how this goes... I am TRYING and that is the most important right??? ;)

I will upload some photos soon. Need to find the time!

Hopefully you and yours are doing well!!! Wishing you a very happy & prosperous 2008!

Much love!

~Me

No comments: