Tuesday, March 18, 2008

34 weeks and counting...

I mentioned I suck at updating right? I will continue to mention this until I get better at this...

We are rocking and rolling (literally) right along through this pregnancy. It is hard to believe we are nearing the end. I LOVE being pregnant, so I am sad that I am almost done. Crazy, I know! ;)

2 weeks ago, I did however decide to add a little excitement into our lives. I slid down the stairs instead of stepping down them. All in all, things were okay belly wise... but darn if I didn't break my foot! I broke one metatarsal in 2 separate places. So I have a lovely walking boot to add to my accessory list! Go ahead... be jealous... only the cool kids get them!

I go this week for my 2 week follow up on the foot, so hopefully it is mending well... although my big toe is now at like a 45* angle, so it will be interesting to hear what they have to say about that.

Prego doctor wise - still measuring large and in charge! We had an u/s last week, if I ever get the printer/scanner hooked up, I will post those photos. But Baby Girl (who is still nameless), is measuring about 3 weeks ahead and a whole pound ahead of where she should be. Her 'damn Dunbar' head (from Scott's side) is measuring 37 weeks, when it should have only be 32 - 33 weeks. Hopefully that means she is just REALLY smart! Tank was the same way though, so we are not surprised by this information.

Again, I have polyhydramnios (aka - too much amniotic fluid). The doctor isn't overly concerned, since this is baby #2 with it. I however AM! Around this time with my pregnancy with Bryce is when I started to BLOW UP!!! My ankles seriously SLOSHED over the sides of my shoes with him. With a broken foot, I am hoping that won't be the case for this one... only time will tell I guess!

My baby shower was 1.5 wks ago. It was very quaint, but had a great time! My mom flew in, so it was nice having her here for a few days. It was RIGHT after I broke my foot, so the extra help was appreciated! And lets be honest.... who doesn't want their mom around when they are pregnant and she lives 1800 miles away??? I miss that woman! =)

Nap time is almost over, so this is short. Just wanted to do my BI monthly blog I guess! LOL

xoxo,

Stacy

BTW... if I stay true to the bimonthly thing... I will have a baby by the time I am back!!!! =)

No comments: