Thursday, January 24, 2008

Registered!

Well... I suck at this blogging stuff!!!

Even though I am against having a second baby shower (due to etiquette), my girlfriend is throwing me one! LOL I guess I am not 100% against them, I just know better! ;) But the shower is on and I went and registered. We have kept EVERYTHING from Bryce for the most part.... we did sell a few larger items and toys when we moved to Nevada, but for the most part we still have it! I can't wait to go through the boxes of layettes and onesies type stuff though! We are having a girl for sure, so I need to sort through things.

If you are bored, here is where we are registered:

Walmart -
http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=80523487106

Target -
http://www.target.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=gp_re_registry/601-7313473-9913741?ie=UTF8&sort=taxonomy&type=babyreg&id=CYV2JDC3WL3N&msgid=&jsebd=1&message=&pageNum=1&view=owner


Babies R us -
http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?lastName=tiffany&firstName=stacy&state=&target=search&userType=giftGiver&searchForPerson=primReg&whereTo=viewRegistry&x=0&y=0

There are a lot of duplicates on them... We will need an exersaucer... not sure why I didn't throw one of those on there.... but we can get that at another time. Plus I figure people are going to buy what they want anyways.... especially with the cute baby girl stuff! =)

I also have a few girlfriends that are handing me down some things... can't wait to get my hands on those either!!!

We are now 100% moved... well at least to one house. We still have lots of unpacking to do! Guess I should sign off of here and get to it, eh?

xoxo,

Stacy

No comments: